At long last, we’re starting one of our most-anticipated books, LOST STARS by Claudia Gray! This week, we’re focusing on chapters 1-9 and discussing social structures on Jeleucan and in the Star Wars universe, personal relationships under a totalitarian government, and the morality of superweapons.
This podcast is NOT spoiler-free, and includes references to:
- STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT II: INFERNO SQUAD by Christie Golden (which we discussed in our episodes 20-23)
- THRAWN by Timothy Zahn (which we discussed in our episodes 10-14)
- REBEL RISING by Beth Revis (which we discussed in our episodes 1-3)
- FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW (which we discussed in our episodes 28-32)
- Saw Gerrera and his appearances in Star Wars: Rebels (which we discussed in our second mini-episode)
Book Wars Pod explores the Star Wars universe through the franchise’s non-screen media: the canon novels, comics, and video games. Check out our guide to past episodes, and subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, and wherever else you cast your pods. You can also subscribe to the Tosche Station Radio Mega Feed on iTunes or Google Play for more great shows from our podcast network.
This podcast has been brought to you in part by your support on Patreon!